Play the audio
0 of 1 questions completed
Listen to the following interview with Patricia Adams about energy conservation, and then complete the details below. Write one or two words or a number in each blank.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
1. Question17 points
Correct 17 / 17PointsIncorrect / 17 Points
Energy consumption expert: Patricia Adams
- Aim: give (tips, advice, ideas) on how to save (electricity, energy, kilowatt hours)and money.
- reduce thermostat setting to about (130) Fehrenheit.
- give additional (insulation) to older heaters.
- hot water heater should be (switched off, turned off, off) in the morning.
- (repair) hot taps that leak.
- use small (pots) to avoid wasting heat.
- switch off the (oven) 15 minutes before eating.
- (defrost) the fridge daily.
- don't heat water for hot drinks on the (cooker)
- switch off lights when not needed.
- dimmer (switches) reduce (power) consumption and allow you to control (light levels)
- don't wash (small) quantities.
- use (cold, cool)water for washing and (economy) setting on the machine.
- switch off the tumble drier and dry clothes (naturally, outdoors)
- Energy consumption expert: Patricia Adams
Leaderboard: Energy Consumption Expert
|Table is loading|
|No data available|